Keith Williams, DDS
A 1973 graduate of UCLA Dental School Dr. Williams returned home to Tulare County in 1974 after serving in the US Navy as a dental officer. (Dr Williams grew up in Orosi) A constant student of dentistry he as had extensive postgraduate education in many areas of dentistry including reconstructive and cosmetic dentistry, implant placement and restoration and sedation dentistry (both oral and IV Sedation).
He is one of less than 1% of dentists licensed in California to provide IV Sedation to patients.
Dr Williams is married to Leanne Williams (Sunderland), a native of Visalia and has three daughters (Brooke, Paige and Meade Williams) and a son (Griffin King). His outside interests include playing bridge and piloting his airplane.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Master of the College of Sedation in Dentistry
- American Dental Society Anesthesia
- Master, Fellow and Member International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Master, Fellow and Member American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Tulare Kings Dental Association