Keith Williams, DDS
A 1973 graduate of UCLA Dental School Dr. Williams returned home to Tulare County in 1974 after serving in the US Navy as a dental officer. (Dr Williams grew up in Orosi) A constant student of dentistry he as had extensive postgraduate education in many areas of dentistry including reconstructive and cosmetic dentistry, implant placement and restoration and sedation dentistry (both oral and IV Sedation).
He is one of less than 1% of dentists licensed in California to provide IV Sedation to patients (and the only such general dentist practicing in Tulare and Kings Counties).
Dr Williams is also a Premier Provider for Align Technology’s INVISALIGN (the clear alternative to wire braces) making him one of less than 5 % nationwide of Invisalign certified dentists to be so designated and the only such provider in our local area.
Dr Williams is married to Leanne Williams (Sunderland), a native of Visalia and has three daughters (Brooke, Paige and Meade Williams) and a son (Griffin King). His outside interests include playing bridge and poker as well as racing a USAC Sprint Car and NASCAR Grand-American Modified.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Sustaining Member and Accreditation Candidate)
- American Society of Dental Anesthesia
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Tulare Kings Dental Association